Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian ‘Mason Has Changed My Life’

Last year, Kourtney Kardashian was always on the social scene. But now in 2010 life has changed and she’s home more with her baby boy, Mason. Kourtney and boyfriend, Scott Disick, welcomed Mason, on December 14 and life has never been the same. “I’m just loving all the time with him,” Kourtney, 30, tells Life & Style in a new exclusive interview. “I really don’t miss my old life. I can’t imagine life without Mason now.”

Kourtney explained further on how much she loves her new life…

“I really don’t miss my freedom at all — there’s nothing I’d rather do than be home with Mason and Scott. We relax, eat, sleep, play. Our biggest plans now are taking Mason out for a stroll or giving Mason his first bath. It’s amazing how fulfilling those things are for me.”

Scott even said that he’s fallen more in love with Kourtney since Mason was born…

“She’s just ridiculously good with Mason. She’s perfection. It’s made me fall a little bit more in love with her,” Scott says.

I’m so glad that they are enjoying Mason, he’s only going to be a baby once.

No comments:

Post a Comment